Shop Now & Pay Later w/ Klarna Financing Save 15% automatically, We Ship International .
Cart 0

How to Spot .925 Sterling Silver Authenticity

 

Sterling silver is one of the most popular, affordable metal materials used to make jewelry due to its durability, and appearance. It is an alloy (a mixture of metals) containing 92.5% silver by weight. The remaining 7.5% is made up of other metals, usually copper, to give it added strength.

However, not all sterling silver jewelry is created equal. You should always look for Hallmark S925, 925 engraved to ensure Authenticity both in store, online etc. when your shopping for .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry to make sure your jewelry will last for years and specifically the ones that is “Platinum Plated” they look or blend like White Gold I know cause I owned .925 Sterling Silver pieces myself and it’s the only jewelry that I’m not allergic to and its Hypoallergenic other than Gold ie. 24K, 18K, 14K, 10K.

Moreover, Sterling silver in the U.S. or other countries is almost always marked with a small engraving of 925, .925, or S925 This is one of the ways to know if it is real sterling silver or Hallmark.

Additionally, Watch for the word "Plated." If an item is described as “silver-plated,” then it is not sterling silver it’s considered “Fashion Jewelry” That means it is coated in silver for appearance, but the piece itself is often made of nickel, copper, or another metal. This silver coating will eventually wear away.

Lastly, You can visit www.rockymtoutlet.com for Authentic .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry and more and choose from our vast selections from earrings, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, wedding rings, pendants, rings, and more.

Example look 👀 at the picture I posted on this Blog it’s Hallmark 925 for Authenticity and to make sure it’s Genuine.

#RockyMtOutletInc

www.rockymtoutlet.com

 

 

 


Older Post Newer Post


Leave a comment

Social Proof Tools
>